Friday 22 June 2018

Week 3

After looking at the list of possible spaces for the new school I listed those that this structure needed. I believed that the Squarehouse has enough computers and tutorial rooms, and also has a complete workshop. By bridging the two buildings this one would need possbily neither of them.
These are the things I chose that my building needed and the relative size.
I took some of the plan and turned it 90 degrees to make it 3D to get a grasp of where everything should now be placed in the empty building. The second sketch is a quick layout.
Below is my draft environment, with the majority of the structure needed but no real detail, materials or functional details placed in yet.
North East Elevation
South West Elevation
Structural shot and placement
North Elevation

No comments:

Post a Comment